Linking SAP to Outlook

michael petrosh xraydelta7 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 07:39:42 EST 2000

Hi,
Using the selfitem to send text messages to an
internet address is possible and it works well, but
these non-SAP users must reside somewhere in SAP for
the workflow to be able to send them a message.

If the non-user has an SAP user ID, you could use
transaction SO36 to auto forward any message to an
Outlook address. Just remember to remove the check for
placing the message in the inbox in SO36.
Any text messages sent from a workflow will then be
sent off.

The only basis thing you need to do here is set up the
Exchange connector, and RFC destination, and configure
the SAP connect gateway.

Regards,

Michael Petrosh
CRM Solutions Center