WF Transports

Jan Spott jan.spott at ixos.de
Tue Nov 14 12:28:26 EST 2000

Hi Diane,

it depends on your development:

If you use Customer task(T) and Workflow task(WF), you have to transport it
as a customizing request. The development is client depending.

If you use Standard task(TS) and Workflow pattern(WS), you have to transport
it as a workbench request. The development is client independend. Please
have a look at transaction SE10. You have to transport everything wich is
involved with the workflow development (function groups, tables, objects
etc.).

Take care if you want to transport a workflow to a productiv system with
active instances of your development. This is really hard. It could be that
the old instances no longer run after your transport.

Regards Jan Spott
IXOS Software