Linking SAP to Outlook

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 10:24:49 EST 2000

Tony,

I am in the middle of setting up one of these scenarios as we speak.  The
only config on the SAP side is to make sure that the sending user ID has an
internet mail address set up in the SU01 communication setting as the
sender's email address.  For workflows, this will be the user id WF-BATCH.
When I first set this up, I was not able to receive the mails in Outlook
because of routing issues in Exchange, but once the network group fixed
this, I was able to get them.

Todd