WF Admin Config

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 10:54:20 EST 2000

Diane,

You should probably keep the decision task as is.  All this does is offer a
default task if you are using a 'User Decision' step in your workflow.  This
is the task number that shows in the control area when you create a step of
this type.  As far as WF Administrator, I would recommend assigning it to an
Org position so you could potentially have more than one WF Administrator.
Ideally, this should be a Basis person familiar with the technical
environment and administration tasks that go along with workflow.

Todd Walter