Oops

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Fri Nov 10 07:48:56 EST 2000

Hi,
Two corrections.
1. SAP Insider is only free in the US/Canada. Apologies if I raised
expectations. I can't distribute copies myself as I don't have the latest
copy and I can't infringe the copyright agreements. However, in my humble
opinion it is worth ordering if you live outside the US (check out the table
of contents in the web).
I have suggested that they publish the whole thing in the web too and they
are looking into this.
Here is the address to write to if you are also of this opinion:
     insider at sappublications.com

2. My last mail was an answer to Thiemo's second question. The first was
answered by Andre and I didn't notice that Andre hadn't quoted the original
questions (I usually don't either).

And yes, I do have a cold,
Alan