Sending a workflow message to an internet address

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Nov 9 19:29:57 EST 2000

Try SO28 and SO36 - you need to set up an autoforwarding address for
WF-BATCH which
is the "sender" address plus some other config.

Talk to a basis techie person about this - you need to check that SAPConnect
or some sort
of SMTP mail send is working first.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267