Workitem in Workplace

Thiemo> <Geisberger tgeisberger at bmw.co.at
Thu Nov 9 10:19:20 EST 2000

Hello!

I have a problem with following situation:

In my workflow I have a step with an asynchron task and a terminating event. The
next step is a sychnron task.
On both steps "Advance with dialog" is active.
After I have finished step one I see again the workplace. Then I must push the
button for refresh and after that I can start step two.

My first question: Have somebody of you an idea how I can transform a asynchron
task to a synchron task. I think manual it will be very difficult because this
is a SAP task (Number: TS30000670 with the method IMAGEPROCESS of the repository
object IMAGE; ArchiveLink). And this method call the transaction FB60. The
terminating event is IMAGE-ASSIGNED.

My second question: Can I customise my workplace that the new workitems are
automatically displayed in the workplace when I'm already in it! Maybe every 30
seconds or if one workitem was finished the next workitem will be displayed in
the workplace automatically. Because it's very boring to click every time to the
refresh button!

Thanks in advance
Thiemo