Short Dump when attempting to generate and activate workflows.

Cham Sher Ching sherch at cyberway.com.sg
Wed Nov 8 07:50:54 EST 2000

Hi All,

I cant seem to customise any workflows at all. I keep getting a short =
dump with error message 'Object is not charlike'  whenever I try to =
generate and activate a workflow. On closer look, the dump occured when =
executing the function module 'RH_MESSAGE_GET'. I have checked that the =
source codes for 'RH_MESSAGE_GET' is up-to-date. Has anybody encountered =
this before. Care to enlighten me ?=20

I am using 4.6B and I have just completed workflow customising this week =
using transaction code 'SWU3'.

Thanks,
Cham Sher-Ching.