Workflow template WS20000050 for travel requests

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Thu Nov 2 19:54:00 EST 2000

Hi folks

Wanted to run this one by you travel management workflow folks -

Up to 4.6 the WS20000050 (BUS2089 event REQUESTED) was triggered from
transaction PR05 (travel expense manager) but as of release 4.6 there is a
nice enjoy transaction called TRIP to enter travel requests.

We have configured the workflow template and get some interesting results
when using the TWO transactions:

TRIP (new enjoy version) - we get three events triggered and three identical
work items in the approvers inbox !!
PR05 (old travel request transaction) - we get only one event triggered.

We have run the event trace and found the events there being listed.
Any idea why multiple events would be triggered ? We have only 1 entry for
BUS2089 REQUESTED in the type linkage table.
Now I need a good way to debug the event triggering. Running the event
creation for the object and event just creates one event and work item from
the simulation tools. Also no OSS notes were found.

Has anyone experienced this before ?. The client would like to use the new
enjoy transaction in their workflow. I'll keep looking and let you know what
I find.

Cheers
Dave

Internet Business Framework and eBusiness Infrastructure Solutions
Clockwork - http://www.clockwork.ca
David Weston - weston at clockwork.ca
Office (416)222.8990 (222)
Mobile (416)894.9091
It's about Business, it's about Technology. It's about Time.