WF-Batch Authorizations

Barcellos, Marcos marcos.barcellos at sap.com
Wed May 17 20:18:28 EDT 2000

Hi Jeffrey,

It is possible to customize the profile for WF-BATCH, for this you will need
to do the trace with the standard WF-BATCH (SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW, Background) in
the specific transaction you want to  run, after that, analyze the trace and
create a specific profile for WF-BATCH. But in the future when you will to
implement the another workflow, it will be necessary to do the same process.

But explain to the client, the user WF-BATCH will never logon on the sistem
(Dialog) because it is Background. Try to logon whith de user WF_BATCH and
show to the client.

Best regards,

Marcos Barcellos