Express Message text

Landry, Marcel MLandry at nbpower.com
Tue May 16 08:29:24 EDT 2000

Chavi,
You didn't specify which version you are working on, but I'm on 4.0b and it
is possible to add 'some' text to the express notification message.
To do so, maintain the Work Item Text of the task you intend to set with a
priority of 1.   You will not be able to get rid of the message about
"...maintained with priority 1", but you can add approx. 28 characters to
the description.   The first 28 characters of the Task's work item text are
included in the notification. (In my case the work item text is <CKR Result
for BP: 00006098>.

The notification text will then look like this...

Express work item 'CKR Result for BP: 00006098 maintained with Priority 1.

Not fancy, but more informative that the basic notification text.

Havn't figured out how to get rid of the leading and trailing text yet.
Hope this is of some help.

Cheers.

Marcel Landry
NB Power