Start a Workflow via Internet e-mail

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Sun May 14 09:59:41 EDT 2000

Hello Gert

Well the first thing that springs to mind is the SAPForms functionality
where you can via a url fill in a web form with the notification request
information and submit this to SAP as a workflow.

The wf template, tasks will have to be generated as a web transaction and
the
ITS server/functionality would have to be installed and enabled. Use the
SAP at Web Studio
to automatically generate the HTML templates.

Then its just beautifying the generated HTML templates.

Maybe also check out the Outlook forms and VB Forms.

Anyone done this direct from an e-mail though, rather than via a URL ?

Cheers
Dave