Purchase requisition events

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at walldorftech.com
Thu May 11 05:24:48 EDT 2000

Felix,

as per solution 1, you're right, the check function modules will not see
each other as workflow instances. But you can delay that check until the
first step of the workflow. Just start the workflows and let them wait for a
minute or so to let everyone catch up with slow update tasks etc. Then
perform the check and ensure you keep one instance running. That should do
it.

Stephan Becker