BDC and Status Management

Muttaqi, Easin easin.muttaqi at au.origin-it.com
Tue May 9 20:03:17 EDT 2000

Hi Brad,

Please use Transaction SM35, then recording. In this screen give any name
for the recording and push 'Create', then you have to give the transaction
code, say, 'MM01' to create material master. Then you proceed with filling
all the data for the transaction.
At the end you have to select 'Get the transaction' and save. When you view
or print the recording it will give all the required BDC_OKCODE for the
transaction.

Thanks.

Easin Muttaqi
Origin, Australia