Purchase requisition events

Rob Lake Robert.Lake at uk.nestle.com
Tue May 9 05:13:35 EDT 2000

Felix,

If you're on release 4.6A or higher you can use transaction SWB_COND =
(under
Business Workflow - Development - Definition tools - Events - Event
linkages) to define additional start conditions for the event linkage.

For example, you could have an event for each line item but only =
trigger a
workflow for the first item by entering its number as a start =
condition.

This should save you having to make changes to objects or programming =
your
own events (as long as you have release 4.6)

Rob Lake
Procurement and Supply Process Development, Nestl=E9 UK Ltd