Using same work item for 2 different transactions??

Young, Serena Serena.Young at COMPAQ.com
Mon May 8 18:28:47 EDT 2000

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to keep the same work item and execute
2 different transactions?  I have a workflow that executes a task to take a
user to a change screen for an invoice (MR42).  When they are ready to post,
I have to take them to MR44, which I do through another work item after they
have answered a dialog that they are "ready to post".  Is there some way to
keep the same work item?  Basically, is there any way to interact with that
user to get a response on whether they are ready to post, get their answer,
then post the document without leaving the current work item?

Thank You,
Serena Young
Phone (281)518-1772
Serena.Young at Compaq.com