Purchase requisition events

Everaldo Biselli ecandolo at br.ibm.com
Mon May 8 14:38:56 EDT 2000

Hi Felix,

The SAP R/3 works with the purchase requisition item and not with the
purchase requisition. As far as I know, until release 40B, there was no
change document that was sensitive for purchase requisition events, it just
works for purchase requisition items. There was no user exits in the
transaction that create purchase requisitions (ME51) that can be used too.
In  my opinion, you should create a new Business Object that has  in the
key only the purchase requisition number, create a new event in this
object, and activate this event using the ABAP function module
SWE_EVENT_CREATE. But you should create too a new transaction that
encapsulates the standard transaction (ME51) and after calling this
transaction you will include the CODE for calling this event. That's in the
only solution that I can find.
As you can see this is a complex solution that includes ABAP development
and some experience constructing workflows. Maybe should be better review
the process and check if it's possible to change something to help you with
this problem.

Anyway, I hope that this information can help you.

If you need any further information, just let me know.

Everaldo.

Everaldo Luiz Candolo Biselli

ecandolo at br.ibm.com

"Hassine, Felix" <Hassine.Felix at PMINTL.CH> on 08/05/2000 14:32:53

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>