Workitem text format

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at walldorftech.com
Wed May 3 12:36:13 EDT 2000

formatting only works in the long text
stephan becker

-----Original Message-----
From: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU]On Behalf Of
hariprasad shroff
Sent: 01 May 2000 16:15
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Workitem text format

Hi,
 Thank you Felix and Dave for the response.

 Felix, when I tried formating in 3.1 I ,( Underline & Highlight) it didn't
work. Is there any trick other then appending '&'.

   Thanks in advance,

Hariprasad

Hi,

I have already tested this. The formatting was a user's request in our case,
they needed bold charaters in the WI, indents, etc (yes, believe it or not,
some users know what they want...!). In fact, the formatting is visible via
the SAPGui frontend, but not through the Outlook/MAPI: there is no effect at
all. I have not tested the Web interface with this yet.

Regards,

        Felix