WF_BATCH ID

Tom Jull r9983c at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Mar 31 12:22:27 EST 2000

Ditto Martin's comments.  I would add the following:

1) While it does not matter what you call this user (WF_BATCH vs.
WF-BATCH), make sure that the user you specify in the logical RFC
destination matches the ID of the background user you have created.
2) While you can maintain this information via the IMG, it is not
customizing data.  Remember that you have to create the user and the RFC
destination in every system and client in your landscape.
3) Your security team should be aware that even though WF-BATCH is only
a background user, a mischievous developer could create a background
method that does destructive things.

Tom