Agent resolution using roles

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at walldorftech.com
Mon Mar 27 05:13:45 EST 2000

check the responsibility section of TS00407922, my bet would be there is an
organisational unit or something like that allocated that the first user
you're testing with below belongs to and the second doesn't.. make it a
general task if you're never using it as a single step task on its own.

Stephan Becker