Standard SAP events have 'stopped'

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Fri Mar 24 05:33:46 EST 2000

Hi Rob,

have you checked the transactional RFC monitoring (SM58) for any error messages
that might help you? Have you specified a special destination for your event
creation in SWE2 and is the gateway to this destination overloaded?

Best regards,

Markus

Rob Lake <Robert.Lake at nestlegb.nestle.com> on 24.03.2000 10:44:31

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>