R/3 Backbone system Workflow and B2B system Workflow in the same inbox ?

michael petrosh xraydelta7 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 17:14:03 EST 2000

Tommy,
I would use the Exchange connector to deliver mails.
This will allow your users to get all of their mails
in one inbox.
You need to set up the connector, create an exchange
account for WF-Batch, then set up your
auto-forwarding.
Read note 131795 too. This contains the code for a
report RSWUWFML. After this job runs, the job in SCOT
should run and the mail gets delivered.

Regards,

Mike Petrosh
SAP Boston