event creation with status management for Production Orders (operation level)

Andre Hilden andre.hilden at dolphin-gmbh.de
Thu Mar 2 16:54:37 EST 2000

Dear User group

I am doing my first production order workflow and have a question =
concerning event creation via status change. I first implemented the =
event creation for the production order header. This worked fine. I used =
Object type "ORH" and a child of business object type "Bus2005".=20
Now I have to do the same for the operation level. Each time the status =
of one of the operation has been changed I have to trigger a standard =
task. Here I run into a problem.  The status object type for this is =
"OVG". The only business object type I could find for production order =
operations is" AFVC_PROD". I created an event "created" for this object =
type. IF I try to use "AFVC_PROD" together with Status OT "OVG" SAP is =
giving me an error message that says that the keys of both OT are not =
compatible. How can I implement event creation through status management =
on operation level ?

All suggestions are appreciated

Regards

dolphin, partners of SAP and iXOS, is a small consulting company that =
specializes in the SAP R/3 services Project Controlling, PDM, Optical =
Archiving, Business Workflow and Basis Technology.  Please do not =
confuse us with "The Dolphin Group", a larger company that offers =
similar services.

Andre Hilden

dolphin IT-Project and Consulting Corporation=20
901 Mariner's Island Blvd.
Suite725
San Mateo, CA 94404

Tel:   650-655-3939