Autoforward timing

michael petrosh xraydelta7 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 11:47:02 EST 2000

If you are auto forwarding to an external address via
the exchange connector, the auto forwarding is handled
through transaction SCOT. Check the scheduling.
If you are autoforwarding work items via the exchange
connector, you will need to apply note 131795.
This note contains the code for a job that pushes the
work items over the gateway into exchange.

Hope this helps,

Mike Petrosh SAP Boston

--- "Liu, Yan Y SSI" <YD186300 at MSXSSC.SHELL.COM>