centralization vs. fragmentation

Mark Huffman m.r.huffman at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 26 16:18:35 EDT 2000

Hi Jocelyn,

Sorry that I missed one of your rare visits to these shores - but I
should be back in Australia for Chrissie, so maybe we can catch up then.

I've been reading about the Business Connector and generating XML docs
from BAPIs/IDOCs etc as the cure to all of our ills.

In your experience, do the Business Connector and Workflow fit together
to make a more complete solution? I guess what I'm asking is: What is
the effort needed to generate XML docs from a workitem?

Best Wishes,

Mark