FW: FW: FIPP WFReleaseReset doesn't yield expected results

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at walldorftech.com
Mon Jun 26 05:51:29 EDT 2000

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

I have tried to release the document (FIPP.FlagReleaseSet which
releases the whole document) before resetting the workflow release flag with
FIPP.WfReleaseReset, which should make it not eligible for the Workflow.

Unfortunately, that doesn't do the trick either.. I still can't do
anything apart from changing the document..

There is a user requirement that I need to solve that they want to release
the parked document from workflow for exception processing that would be too
one-off and quirky to model with workflow.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

As per the duplicate event: In my view, the creation of the FIPP.CREATED
event on a change of the document is a bug, and I have created an OSS note
for that; I'll keep you posted on the result. In the meantime, I will
probably have to resort to using the check function module to solve the
duplicate event problem..

Thanks in advance,

Stephan