Workflow triggering through ABAP

Kamaraj Shankar kamaraj at ureach.com
Thu Jun 15 18:27:57 EDT 2000

Hi Karen,

The event and receiver function get started fine and I could
review event log. But the work items are not seen. My program
is similar to yours. I do not have a commit work in code.

Thanks for your response.

Kamaraj

Get your own "800" number - Free
Free voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On    , Karen Weaver (Karen.Weaver at rayonier.com) wrote:

> Kamaraj,
>
>      Since your workflow works fine being triggered by your
event, I
> would
>      concentrate on the ABAP code.  The code should look like
the
>      following:
>
>           include <cntain>.
>
>           data:  objtype like swetypecou-objtype,
>                    nevent like swetypecou-event,
>                         objkey like sweinstcou-objkey.
>
>           swc_container container.
>
>           objtype = 'object name in BOR'.
>           objkey = 'object key'.
>           nevent = 'event name'.
>
>                call function 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE'
>                     exporting
>                         objtype                = objtype
>                     objkey                           = objkey
>                         event             = nevent
>      *          CREATOR                        =  SY-UNAME
>      *    IMPORTING
>      *         EVENT_ID                        =
>                      tables
>                        event_container      =  container
>                     exceptions
>                        objtype_not_found   = 1
>                          others                         = 2.
>
>      Also, do you have a commit work anywhere in your code?
If your
> code
>      is in SAP code, do not code a commit work.
>
>      Turn the event log on and try your code again.  You
should see the
>      event triggered and receivers started there.  Then check
the work
> item
>      selection as Dave has said.
>
>      Good luck.