Standard Role AC00000138

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Thu Jun 15 18:07:11 EDT 2000

Kim,

if you would like to test your roles more real like:

There are reports to test roles: One=B4s name is like "SWU_TEST_ROLE" a=
nd the
other  can also be found by the key word "*role*".

The reason for your problem looks like a missing import parameter for y=
our role.
Could that be?

Markus

Kimberley N Winters <KNWINTE at ppco.com> on 15.06.2000 21:57:47

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>