Standard Role AC00000138

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at walldorftech.com
Wed Jun 14 21:30:35 EDT 2000

Hi Kim,

the custom role will work.  Run through the processing of the original role
first (only the selection part of the org unit, not the retrieval of the
agents), and then take the result and check (using the standard function
modules available for this) the assignment to the task.  Remove the org
units from the initial result where there is no fit.  THEN select the
agents.

Stephan Becker