Using RH_GET_ACTORS

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Wed Jun 14 17:01:12 EDT 2000

Hi George,

I guess it should work if you enter the following line after your
swc_set_element-statement just before calling the FM:

swc_container_to_persistent my_container.

Another tip could be to give the container elements no names with space=
s or
special signs ("Release Codes" -> "ReleaseCodes") but this is a guess
I won=B4t bet to much for.

Good luck,

Markus

"Susan R. Keohan" <skeohan at MIT.EDU> on 14.06.2000 13:14:53

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>