AW: Parallel Workflows when "Restart after error"

Seiz, Gert gert.seiz at sap.com
Fri Jun 9 03:54:38 EDT 2000

Hi,
please have a look at the Notes
202740 and
183126=20

Regards Gert

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: STARK,TAMMY (HP-Roseville,ex1) [mailto:tammy_stark at hp.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2000 17:37
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: Parallel Workflows when "Restart after error"

No.  It is a duplicate sub-workflow that gets triggered off and I =
cannot
delete it.  (I think in my original message I said another parent =
workflow
gets triggered - oops!)  It doesnt' give me the option.  The only thing =
can do is delet the whole workflow and restart it from the beginning.

Tammy Stark
Information Technology Engineer
Hewlett Packard, Business Critical Computing - IT
Voice mail: 916-748-2170
tammy_stark at am.exch.hp.com