Workflow User Group Meeting

Myra H Gill Myra.Gill at ipaper.com
Mon Jun 5 07:20:00 EDT 2000

Dallas, November 6 - 8 was announced at the Spring ASUG meeting.

That date is in the process of being moved to late October.  The location
has not been decided yet.

I will notify everyone via the ListServe when all details are finalized.

Myra Gill
Fall Workflow Track Leader

David Weston <weston at clockwork.ca>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 06/02/2000 05:34:25
PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>