Add new pushbutton in INBOX

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Fri Jun 2 17:15:46 EDT 2000

Hi Jennie,

it partly depends on the release you have.

In 4.5b it has to be done as follows:
- enter inbox
- choose Settings->Configuration
- new Configuration
- mark Workflow
- click Button Copy
- in the following Popup give name "Sales Workflow" and tick "Pushbutton"
- now you could add a filter filtering your sales workflows

The whole dialog is quite a technical approach but with some trials and errors
one can manage.

You should check out the configurable workflow inbox in the basic customizing
(SPRO) as this could probably be a reasonable addition to the above solution.

Best regards,

Markus

"Chen, Jennie" <xacchenj at ti.com> on 02.06.2000 20:40:25

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>