Workitem message upon logon

Jackson, Kevin JACKSOKM at oge.com
Fri Jun 2 13:55:46 EDT 2000

Martin,
I can only assume you were at my company and possibly you didn't have the
opportunity to talk with our workflow team while you were working with the
IXOS implementation.  If it was not us, we too have such a pop-up that
displays the number of work items upon logon.  Function module
susr_logon_user_exit allows for additional checks and can send the user
additional messages after logon.  From this function we call our own code
which counts user work items upon logon and displays the message.

Hope this helps.

Kevin Jackson
OG+E Electric Services