transporting GENERAL TASK agent assignment

Brian Bennings-BJ bennings.bj at pg.com
Mon Jul 31 16:18:47 EDT 2000

Everytime I attempt to transport a newly created standard workflow task (TS)
with a GENERAL TASK agent assignment from our development box to another SAP
box, the agent assignment changes to GENERAL FORWARDING NOT ALLOWED.  We have
even created separate transports to correct this agent assignment, but the
results are the same.  Each time, we have to log into the target system and
manually change these tasks to GENERAL TASKS.

This is only a problem on tasks that were actually created in the development
system itself (source system of the transport).  The agent assignment transports
correctly for those developed by consultants and transported into our
development system.

Is there some trick that we are missing?

Thanks,
Brian