Workflow courses

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Fri Jul 28 09:53:52 EDT 2000

Bernhard,

If I can recommend something, use web workflows.
The concept is basically the same, but you do your workflows on the WEB.
It's awesome. I have just finished my first invoice approval workflow on the web
and it is really cool.
The one thing that you would need to know is ITS. I would recommend BC440 class.

Greg

Bernhard Koenig <Bernhard.Koenig at ubsw.com> on 07/28/2000 09:19:42 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>