Triggering Event for Accounting Documents

Mark Huffman m.r.huffman at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jul 26 15:41:56 EDT 2000

You may want to look at bus obj BSEG and the event BSEG created.
BSEG is at the line item level so you could potentially have several
credits in a document, each which is routed to its' own runtime of the
same workflow.

You can also filter by TCODE which is a field on BSEG or by document
type (SAP standard config tables). Check the FI workflow scenarios
online doco.