Reading values in an object table

Mark Huffman m.r.huffman at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 25 13:40:47 EDT 2000

Jocelyn,

Thanks for the info. For sometime now I have been a disciple of the
"dark side" of the Force - technical workflow.

I agree that creating the new attribute(s) would be the clean way, was
just curious about the contents of that table in the object. Most of my
workflow projects now heavily use the object programming macros and even
creation of completely custom objects.

Mark