Reading values in an object table

Fourn Patrick FournPatrick at JohnDeere.com
Mon Jul 24 15:51:48 EDT 2000

I hope I understand your question.

Do you mean reading multiple records from a database table?

If yes, then read the contents of your table into an internal table then
append this table to a multiline virtual attribute, instead of creating
multiple single line virtual attributes for each field you are trying to
read.

Regards.

Patrick.
ABAP Developer