Work Item Stalled

Mark Huffman m.r.huffman at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 21 14:12:26 EDT 2000

Just a follow-on here - I think Jeroen is quite right that this could be
a potential problem.

A few months back Stefan Becker commented that he always explicitly
models error handling within the graphical workflow and avoids using
exceptions. Since reading that, I have been doing this as well, so in an
error case, the workitem always completes and you can review any error
codes or text returned. In general this takes a bit more homework - for
example BAPI return codes are not uniform - but I think that it pays
dividends in the long run.