Creation of forms?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Jul 21 00:06:08 EDT 2000

Hi Bernhard, Don't forget you can also use the "www generation" utility and
SAP at WebStudio
to create forms for use in a web browser via the ITS.  Look for tasks using
object type FORM and methods PROCESS (for VB) or HTMLPROCESS (for ITS) for
examples -
there are some standard examples there.  There's also some useful
information in the
R/3 Library help.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267