Work Item Stalled

Mark Huffman m.r.huffman at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 20 19:10:43 EDT 2000

So is this an intermittent error or are all workflows using that
background task stalled?

Even though it is a background task I would still classify it as a
general task  (display task -> Additional Data -> classification) and
then use agent assignment in the same dropdown to update the indes
(Maintain). That at least would rule out one possible cause.

If PFTC is blocked for you in that particular client, you can sometimes
sneak in the back door via Task Reporting and get to display task that
way.

Workflow has improved a lot since my first experiences with Change Asset
on 3.0B, but it is still fiddly.