infinite loop of TS7869 (ImageAssign)

Liu, Yan Y SSI YD186300 at MSXSSC.SHELL.COM
Fri Jan 28 17:58:21 EST 2000

ImageProcess is not a method of IMAGE in 3.1h.  I guess I could create the
method in 3.1h.  However, is there an easier way to solve the problem in
3.1h?

Apparently, two workitems(TS7869) were created after the change of document
type via task binding.  One was able to complete and made an entry to the
link table toa##, but the other workitem(TS7869) went into the infinite
loop.

        Thanks,   Yan