infinite loop of TS7869 (ImageAssign)

Hassine, Felix Hassine.Felix at PMINTL.CH
Thu Jan 27 21:47:38 EST 2000

Yan,

        I have had similar problems a few months ago. After a strong
debugging, I havce realized that the terminating event for the TS7869 is not
receiving the proper IMAGE key, on purpose. The TS7869 is async, and
requires the key of the image to terminate, but instead it receives the key
of IMAGE + an append of the document CLASS. After opening a OSS note,
someone in Walldorf - on the phone - said to me that TS7869 is not supposed
to be used inside a WF. For this, they have created a wizard which generates
you a full WF replacing the functionality of TS7869.

This is the one you should use, as a SubFlow in your workflow. I did, and it
worked. I hope this helps.

Regards,

        Felix