infinite loop of TS7869 (ImageAssign)

Liu, Yan Y SSI YD186300 at MSXSSC.SHELL.COM
Thu Jan 27 14:39:38 EST 2000

Hello,

This is a question related to both Optical Archiving and Workflow.

I am encountering an infinite loop of TS7869 after calling it from my WF.
After the executing TS7869, the R/3 document was posted and an entry was
made to the link table.  However, a new workitem (TS7869) appears in users'
inbox.  The task carried all the parameters assigned via task binding within
the WF.

Any Advice?  This only happens when we link WF to a global document type and
call TS7869 within the WF....  no problem if we link TS7869 directly to a
global document type.

Here are the task (TS7869) binding with WF:

ArchiveLink image       <==     &IMAGE&

SAP ArchiveLink         <==     &IMAGE.IMAGELINKARCHIVEID&

Archive doc. ID         <==     &IMAGE.ARCHIVEDOCID&

Document type           <==     ZIAPINER02
Description             <==     Invoice Processing
Document class          <==     FAX
_WI_Object_Id           <==     &IMAGE&

Here is the WF Document Type(ZIAPINER02) definition: (SOA0)

Document type   ZIAPINER02
Description        A/P Services Maintenance Invoices - Park
Process type      NCI_INPUT
Object type        BKPF
Method              CREATE
Task                  nothing here

We have applied following OSS Notes:
        85778  TS7869: no link after document type changed
      94502  Two work items after document type changed

But the problem remains.

Thanks, Yan