Outlook interface with SAP Workflow

Jean-Rémi quiriconi at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 25 08:36:48 EST 2000

well,
there's some papers on the SAPGui CD Install 4.0B, this CD contains the Sap
Exchange Connector ( Wich connect an Exchange Server with a SAP server ), the
install doc is quiet good, and you can have more infos on www.commasoft.com.
If you are trying to install the SAP Mapi Provider for Outlook, I have never
seen any docs about it ( instead of on the OSS system, with keywords Exchange,
Outlook, MAPI Provider .... ).
Good Luck !