Executable express messages

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Wed Jan 19 13:30:51 EST 2000

Hi,

transactions within workflows are standard but as far as I understand y=
ou would
like to have a mail that has executable items in it (administrator erro=
messages within the workflow system are examples for that).

When you create a standard mail in the outbox and enter the mail text t=
here is
the menu goto->exec.parameters. Within this item you can specify whethe=
r you
would like a transaction to be performed when executing the mail and yo=
u can
even predefine parameters for the transaction and skip the selection sc=
reen for
example.
It=B4s quite similar to workflow functionality.

Best regards,

Markus

George Campbell-Kelly <george.john.campbell-kelly at nstarch.com> on 19.01=
.2000
15:25:12

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>