Adding Exceptions to Object Methods

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at walldorftech.com
Wed Jan 19 04:58:48 EST 2000

I wouldn't do anything if you don't want to change the workflow definition.
If you add the exceptions in the method definition, nothing will happen -
apart from error messages that might change because you're now creating a
different error than before, ie. exceptions not modelled in definition
instead of exceptions not defined in method. However, the next time you
enter the activity details in your workflow definition, you will see the
exception in the appropriate tab. If you put any text in the event field
behind the newly defined exceptions, the graphical overview will pick them
up and you can model them.
Because you wouldn't actually enhance anything in my view, I'd just leave it
until you really have to change the workflow, and then do it in one swoop..
Stephan