Use of SAP-WUG and LISTSERV - please read - AND SAVE

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 11 09:07:18 EST 2000

Greetings SAP-WUG subscribers,

In an effort to cut down on inappropriate email requests, I have sent prior
instructions on how subscribers may remove themselves from the SAP-WUG
list, or change their email addresses to match their current ones.
However, I understand it is sometimes difficult for users to complete these
requests.  If, after a good faith effort at making changes to your
subscription status by send e-mail messages to LISTSERV at MITVMA.MIT.EDU, you
are still unable to get the desired changes, you may, in desperation, send
mail to me (skeohan at mit.edu) and I will try to meet your request.

Please do not, however, send mail to SAP-WUG requesting a change of
address, or removal from the list.  I believe this unnecessarily clogs the
mailboxes of many busy people.

Regards,
Sue