Events from FI posting

Myra Gill Myra.Gill at ipaper.com
Tue Jan 4 08:13:04 EST 2000

You can try using the OPEN-FI interface.  It is also known as Business
Transaction Events.   It can be configured using transaction FIBF.  Taking a
quick look at the documentation it looks like event 1030 or 1060 would work for
you.  The function modules called during this process all start with
OPEN_FI_PERFORM_*.    You can locate them in the SAP code to see if they are
used in the location where the invoice is added.  SAP provides sample function
modules that you should as a model for your own function, they start with
SAMPLE_INTERFACE_*.

I believe this interface, in it's current format was available with release
4.0.  It  was available as early as 3.0E but was very different.

The SAP documentation is not great on this process so please let me know if you
need more information.

Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU on 01/04/2000 06:38:25 AM
Please respond to SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU @ INTERNET